23 May 2008

Bee and Tee

A rainy/sunny day. Conversation with self. To avoid confusion, the two me’s are called Bee and Tee.
Bee: La la la, dee, dee, dum.
Tee: happy, huh.
Bee: I am, so
Tee: like you have a reason to, who are you fooling?
Bee: eh, moron, I do not need a reason, I am just happy.
Tee: see who the moron here is. Anyways, am getting bored.
Bee: nothing new, with an attention span that is shorter than Rakhi Sawant’s clothes, what is to be expected?
Tee: Come on, its just that my creative bent of mind is not easily satiated.
Bee: You have a mind, I thought the two of us were part of one. I mean we are the same.
Tee: Well this is what I mean. My creative mind has a mind of its own and wants to wander and not just spend the rest of her life by being a part of someone’s mind.
Bee: blob la bucj kajs kitch (sounds not understood by anyone else)
Tee: Whateva!!! Let’s have a real conversation, that might kill my boredom. What are your aspirations?
Bee: uhhh, hmmm, hhhhh (after all kinds of sounds that suggest extreme brooding) None.
Tee: (choking with laughter) You are worse than dead shit, man. I for sure have some aspirations. I want to wear a red dress and seduce that Mr. Sandandingdang. Oh, what fun. Ah, I can just imagine the look on his face, the starry eyes and the look of hunger.
Bee: Eeeow!!! Your aspiration in life is to seduce the biggest dimwit. What is wrong with you?
Tee: Nothing is wrong with me. You never heard the entire thing. Well, I am gonna seduce him and then he gets near me I’d just walk off… I can again see his expression. That will be fun. I can even hear the curses. I love being a woman.
Bee: that definitely sounds better, but not qualitative enough.
Tee: What is qualitative for you is plain boring for me. So, buzz off… Where is my cigarette.
Buzzzz…. Buzzzzzzzz….

22 comments:

Anon said...

hahahaha! i thought i was the only one talking to myself half the day ;-)

arunabh said...

So finally, which of the two me's did you heed to? I mean, how is Mr. Sandandingdang doing these days? Still friends with you?

SaiK said...

he he... pretty sadistic i must say .. my pities to Mr. Sandandingdang

all that matters said...

@arunabh

Both agreed on the plan... And when did I say that Mr. Sandandingdang is a friend..

@saik

If Tee succeeds then Mr. sandandingdag will need all the sympathies.

The New Age Superhero said...

oh.. a difficulty.. what's "dead shit"? :P

and you have scary plans :P

The New Age Superhero said...

aah.. now it makes sense

man! now i'm gonna get nightmares :S

all that matters said...

@another

relax, be assured you are not Mr.Sandandingdang. :P

Punvati said...

Hahahaha! Poor Sandandingdang :P

hehehe if u really have conversations like this with urself, then this definitely counts for a qualitative passtime... look at the laughter it's generating :D

Anonymous said...

wtf is happening here! :(

all that matters said...

@sandandingdang

A national conspiracy!!! :P

all that matters said...

@divya

I pity him too :P

Yes, I have these conversations with myself and they sure make me smile :)

Anonymous said...

but i just scored 10/10 on your "hit-list"!!!
life is not fair!

all that matters said...

@sandandingdang

and i said show yourself

Anonymous said...

alright! if you insist. just sponsor my delhi tickets :P

all that matters said...

@sandandingdang

You reveal your destination and I may just end up there...

Anonymous said...

alrt.. mumbai and I await you then :)

all that matters said...

@sandindangdang

That should not be difficult considering that I may be in your city this month...

Anonymous said...

sandandingdong smiles, dances, then suddenly stops, remembers the last lines of this post, gets nervous, starts sweating profusely and now is left confused :P

all that matters said...

@sandandingdang

I love the TEE in me :D

Anonymous said...

your comment is not helping me. should i be excited or should i stay scared?? :(

all that matters said...

@sandandingdang

When did I say that I am helping you??? :P

Anonymous said...

someone had told me right.. i should stop assuming