28 May 2008

I like

I like....


the pitter patter rain drops on a tin roof...
black, white and red...
lying down on my bed and reading...
driving from Shillong to Cherrapunjee amidst the clouds...
talking and smiling to myself...
belgian chocolate ice cream...
the fragrance of fresh flowers in my room...
dreaming and dreaming and dreaming...
savouring good food...
the roads in Delhi...
the phuchkas in Calcutta...
the winter chills and the snow...
sitting on a beach in the middle of the night...
reminiscing the times gone by...
the hills...
when Papa messages me "Dennis the Menace" jokes...
playing with kids...
writing escalation mails at work...
being a woman...
travelling with just a backpack...
sitting on my bean bag and blogging...
my eyes...
dancing till I drop...
gazing at the stars...
google...
laughing out loud...
etc, etc...







3 comments:

arunabh said...

driving from Shillong to Cherrapunjee amidst the clouds...This bit makes me so envious of you :(
belgian chocolate ice cream...Agreed!
savouring good food...Would be great if good translates into non-veg :D
the roads in Delhi...I love Delhi.
the phuchkas in Calcutta...Make that Jamshedpur.
the hills...Yes!!
travelling with just a backpack...Yes, again !!
google...You sure? After the way google breached your privacy? ;)

all that matters said...

@arunabh

:)
Ya, missed the non veg part
never had phuchkas in Jamshedpur
Yes, even though google breached my privacy, I like it :D

Anon said...

your post, i like! if only everything was so perfect always... :|