9 January 2012

I had stopped writing. Well, not writing but blogging. Mostly because I am an extremely lazy person and it is too much of a task for me to log on to the account and post something. I usually scribble on whatever is around me. But, I have decided to change this among a lot many other things that I plan to change. No, it is not because I want to give a glimpse of my oh - so - entertaining life to the world because frankly there are too many blogs and you do not want to know what is going on with another random person's life.

I decided to blog again for primarily two reasons. One, I need to work on my laziness. Period.

Second, and more importantly, I realized that the memory is not as good as it used to be. This realization dawned on me the other day when I was going through some old chats and discovered, to my horror, that I do not remember a lot of things that have happened to me. And, they are significant. Yes, I am getting old and there is so much that the brain can hold. So, blogging seems like a good way of keeping an account of things that happen around me, my thoughts and opinions.

I am not sure that I will be able to execute it. There is the hope, though. And what are we without our hopes.


No comments: